Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thankful

Well, my pies are out of the oven, the turkey is prepped and ready to be popped into the oven in the wee hours of the morning, & I am ready for the holidays to begin!! 

Over the past several weeks, I've been thinking of all the many things for which I am thankful...family, friends, health, & the ability to adjust to new situations & challenges are high on my list. I am so thankful for God's grace. My mom was diagnosed with Alzheimer's this summer, & since then it seems my life has been filled with new adjustments & new responsibilities. Learning my new "normal" & getting the school year off to a running start proved to be a challenge. But, you know what? It really wasn't that bad....things are under control...my family is healthy...my mom is doing pretty well...I love my group of kiddos...they're learning & showing lots of growth...It just hit me tonight as I sit here reflecting that even with the challenges of this year, I am truly blessed.

With that being said, I am looking forward to getting back to blogging! I have really missed it. I feel blessed to be part of the blogging community. I love that there is so much support for one another. I've met some really great friends & I've really missed being here. So glad to be getting back!
 
I feel like celebrating, & in the spirit of Thanksgiving, I'd like to give the first 5 people who comment a copy of my Math Calendar Pack! (Don't forget to leave your email address!)



Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!!