Saturday, February 16, 2013

1-800-Celebrate!

Oh.My.Gosh!! I cannot believe that I will soon reach the 800 follower mark! That just seems insane! I can remember so vividly how excited I was that I had SIX followers! I was practically giddy, for goodness sakes! And now I'm nearly to 800?!? CUH-RAY-ZEE!!

I wanted to celebrate big for this milestone, so I sent out the call to some of my bestest and favoritest bloggy friends. And did they ever answer the call! I am so, so thrilled to let you know about this giveaway. I have THREE great prize packs and will have THREE winners! Here is how it will work: Winner 1 will have first dibs on choosing which pack, then Winner 2, and Winner 3.

 
In the Math Prize Pack:
All Things Money from Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas
Ten Frame Mini Unit from Mrs. Patton's Patch
Mathopoly: Addition & Subtraction w/Regrouping from First Grade a la Carte
Place Value Campout from Pitner's Potpourri
Any one choice from My Shop



Science/Social Studies Pack:
Me on the Map:US State Reports from Extra Special Teaching
Inventors: An Engineering Unit from One Extra Degree
Blast Off! A Space Unit from Fun in First
$10 TpT Gift Certificat from Learning with Mrs. Leeby
Animal Research Book from Funky First Grade Fun
$10 Gift Certificate from Joy in 6th


And in the Lit Pack:
Fabulous Fables from Primary Graffiti
Fix Up the Mix Up Sentences from Rowdy in First Grade
Famous Feline Friend Fun Pack from 3rd Grade Gridiron
Fry Phrase Pack of your choice from Buntings, Books, & Bainbridge
101 Ways to Make Spelling Fun from Teaching with TLC
Roll & Cover Gameboards Pack from Stories by Storie

Just click down there in the Rafflecopter to get started! Good luck to all!
a Rafflecopter giveaway