Sunday, February 24, 2013

Pinspired Plans for the Last Week of February!

The dental hygienist is visiting us on Monday, so we we're going to be doing lots of dental health stuff this week. Starting off with Primary Reading Party's Dental Health Literacy & Science Unit.





I also found this interesting activity on Pinterest.  The original source is Blue Skies Ahead, You should stop over and check her blog out. She has lots of really great ideas and activities for Dental Health Week. We'll see how this one goes in the classroom. It'll be interesting to see what the kids think about how what we drink affects our teeth.



And I also found this awesome Tooth Fairy Freebie! Class of Kinders is the original source for this awesome little gem.
I'm linking up with Learning in Wonderland's Pinspired linky party for teachers. I love checking out all the pinspired plans other bloggers have each week. I get TONS of great ideas! Make sure you get over there to check out all of the ideas! Or better yet, link up some of your pinspired plans!



Also, make sure you check out this giveaway. My sweet friend Tonya, over at Tonya's Treats for Teachers is having a fabulous giveaway in celebration of her 700 follower milestone. Two great prizes! Winner one will get products from 25 terrific bloggers (of which I am one!) & winner 2 will get some great prizes too!


And of course, I couldn't leave without letting you know about my good friend Mrs. Leeby's giveaway too!