Sunday, February 10, 2013

Pinspired Plans for this Week~ Valentine's Day!

Who doesn't LOVE Pinterest?! It's a great source of inspiration, isn't it? This week, I'm going to be assessing all day Tuesday, and will have a sub, and of course, we have Valentine's Day coming up! It's going to be a busy, busy week!


On Tuesday, my kiddos will be doing The Teacher Idea Factory's My Sweet Story Valentine Flavored Adjective Freebie. They are going to have so much fun! The kids toss a candy heart onto an adjective mat, then write that word in their story templates. It looks like it is going to be hil.ar.i.ous!! I wish I was going to be there! But they'll have a ton of fun and get lots of reinforcement on adjectives!





We're also going to be making this super cute snack mix that comes from Kitchen Fun with My Three Sons, to enjoy on Valentines Day. We're just starting a unit on measurement, so this will be a great fit. What a terrific way to actually practice measuring! Doesn't it look yummy?!


And take a look at this fun activity. . . .  we're going to make these cutie patootie Valentine hats. The original source for this is Alpha Mom. I'm not sure yet if we'll use them to write Read the Room words, sight words, or math equations. . . . but couldn't pass them up. My kiddos are going to love them! What are your thoughts? What would work best for this?

So-- what has pinspired you lately? I'd love to hear about your Pinspired plans. I'm linking up with Learning in Wonderland for her Pinspired Linky Party. Stop by and check out all the pinspiration. Better yet, link up your pinspired plans!