Monday, March 11, 2013

Pinspired Plan for St. Patrick's Week

I just lOvE Learning in Wonderland's weekly Pinspired Linky Party! It fits right in with my obsession appreciation of Pinterest and lets me get a peek at some of the awesome stuff others have pinned (& of course, repin them on to my boards! lol). So here are some of the cool things I found that are going into my plans for this week:

Check this out! We're learning about magnets this week. I think this will make a great Fun Friday activity! Thanks to Pre-school Play, the original source of this super cute idea!


You've already seen many more of the activities we're doing in my visual plans. 
This week, I'm also going to share some of my NON-school related pinspirations. 

My mom and I are going to make some of this yummy looking Thin Mint snack mix this week. Doesn't it just look delicious? You can find the recipe at Shugary Sweets. BIG thanks to them for sharing this recipe!



And another yummy treat. . . this one I plan to make with my two granddaughters. FUN! Click over to Love From the Oven. . . there are even more fun and easy to make sweet treats on the post this came from!



Make sure to click over to Learning in Wonderland to check out other Pinspired plans. Or better yet, link up your own Pinspired plans!! I'd love to see even more!!



Before you leave, though. . . .
Have you entered my HearAll Recorder giveaway? Trust me. . .you want to win this! Check out my review here. Just enter your info below for your chance to win!!

a Rafflecopter giveaway